Registration GuidelinesAuthor/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- iFeRP Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- iFeRP Conference Proceeding
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|Student (B.Tech/B.E)||USD 150|
|PhD/Research Scholar||USD 200|
|INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS||USD 300|
|Online payment is available at|
or use the LINK: http://iferp.org/PAYMENT/
- For students registering late an extra amount of INR 500/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Step2: Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money mail the bank statement at email@example.com(With your complete registration details)
Step3: Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines